Please check back here soon for more updates on BIGhouse for the 2020-2021 School year!
Holiday Schedule for Bighouse:
- Bighouse will meet November 4, 11, & 18
- No Bighouse November 25 (Thanksgiving week)
- Bighouse meets December 2 & 9
- Christmas party on December 16
- No Bighouse December 23, 30 & January 6
- Tentative start date of January 13
At BIGhouse, our goal is to ENGAGE. BUILD. LAUNCH:
ENGAGING students as they
BUILD independent faith to
LAUNCH them into a lifetime pursuit of Christ.
Join us Wednesday nights at Orchard Hill Church in the Community Center for BIGhouse, a high school ministry opportunity for students of the Cedar Valley. BIGhouse is Nazareth’s weekly youth worship event done in partnership with Orchard Hill Church.
BIGhouse is a mid-week ministry event with worship, teaching, and small groups for high school students in the Cedar Valley and surrounding towns.
- BIGhouse doors open for popcorn and fellowship at 6:30 p.m.
- Large Group programming starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Family groups meet at 8:00 p.m.
- Late night open gym for dodgeball, 9-square, and hangouts is from 9:00-9:30 p.m.
Small groups form early in the year, and include about seven to ten students with one or two adult leaders. Small groups are places for students and leaders to share about life, discuss the teaching and God’s Word, and then challenge each other in their walk with Christ.
BIGhouse meets from early September through the first week of May. We break for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break.
For more information, please contact NAZ Senior High Ministry director Kristina McBurney.
Check out the BIGhouse webpage!
Like our Facebook page: BIGhouse